Joy Bra V-neck with Lace Trim (9043)Regular price $22.00
Introducing the V-Neck Joy Bra by Undie Couture! – V-Neck Available in White & Charcoal with more to come! One size fits almost every body. Soft & Stretchy, it Comfortably fits sizes 32A to 36D. No kidding – they really do fit that size range perfectly! They are all seamless, so no hooks or clasps. The back is smooth. Straps are wider, adjustable, & removable and each has removable, reversible improved more natural padding. The pads are extremely soft and stay in place with the versatile pocket that can be used to hold prosthetics in place of the pads. The fabric is made of an ultra soft nylon and spandex blend.
Perfect for everyday wear, work, the gym, yoga, and so much more!
If a color is not shown, it is sold out and out of stock. Email us if you can't find what you are looking for and one of our stylists would love to help you!
- Straps are removable & adjustable.
- Bra comes with a set of removable, reversible pads.
- The pads stay in place with the versatile pocket that can be used to hold prosthetics in place of the pads.
- Seamless so no hooks or clasps.
- Back is smooth.
The fabric is made of an ultra-soft nylon and spandex blend.
• Ultra soft fabric for amazing comfort next to sensitive surgical sites
• Fits most women ranging from 32-A through 36-D/DD; Full size also available
• Removable & adjustable straps & Removable Pads
• Over 60 fashionable colors & 7+ styles to suit any mood, style or taste
Listen to what other women are saying…
- This is the ONLY bra my “new girls” are happy in. Thank you.
- I recommend almost every patient who’s had an augmentation to get several of these bras.
- When my doctor told me I could get a normal bra after my breast augmentation, I could not find a single bra that as comfortable. I came across your website and after reading about your products I decided I had to try it. Nothing else worked. I want to share with the world that I finally found the most comfortable bra ever! After 6 months of discomfort, I finally found something that is extremely comfortable and so pretty. I just ordered 4 more bras and several of your camisoles. They are so comfortable. It will be the only bras and camisoles I will ever wear again!
- I’m madly in love with your bras since my breast augmentation. I just purchased a few more (and already had a few). Can’s get enough!
Breast Cancer Faqs
Perfect for those undergoing chemotherapy, mastectomy, or reconstructive surgery
• Ultra soft and comfortable on sensitive areas
• Prosthesics fit perfectly in removable padding pocket
• Easy to add additional pads for balance
• Inexpensive alternative to pricey mastectomy bras
• Feminine and stylish compared to bulky mastectomy bras
Listen to what other women are saying
- I just wanted to take a minute and let you know how much I appreciate your product. I had reconstruction surgery after a mastectomy earlier this year. Your bras gave me the comfort and support I needed. I am feeling great now and still enjoy wearing this bra!
- Five years after having a mastectomy and not wearing any bra at all I discovered these bras. They have changed how I am able to wear clothes and how I feel about myself as a woman.
- The pocket created for padding is perfect for prosthesis. Mastectomy bras are very expensive. This one is reasonable priced, very comfortable, and all around perfect!
- Since my mastectomy/reconstruction this winter, this bra has become indispensable.
- I’m just writing to thank you. I had a double mastectomy 11 years ago, and I absolutely hate wearing prostheses. I can wear your bra without it riding up like other bras do and I love the lightweight padding!!
- I love this bra, I am a breast cancer survivor and was very surprised when I found I could slip my prothesis in instead of the little pad. Happy days…so comfortable.
- Discovering these bras have pockets is so exciting; my prosthesis fits perfectly! The colorful styles expand my wardrobe to fun clothes again! No more high cut surgical bras! I already feel younger! Thanks again! What a wonderful surprise!
- I had a bilateral mastectomy in July. I found this bra and feel as though I look good in my clothes while at the same time, I feel completely comfortable and pain-free. This bra has really lifted my spirits, and I may never go back to wearing prostheses, which are heavy and uncomfortable. I highly recommend this bra for anyone who has undergone breast cancer surgery.
- Would like to thank you and send my endorsement for your products. You have unknowingly created the perfect product for breast cancer mastectomy survivors. By removing your padding, we can inset our prosthetics into pockets. Traditional bras can be very painful. Thanks again for “making my sponge bobs” work!
- Thank you! I’m loving these bras. After three cancer surgeries and radiation, they are the only bras I’m wearing!
- Love these bra’s! Especially after a mastectomy…I feel great in these!!
- I am a 9 year breast cancer survivor. I found your bras and love how they smooth out my reconstruction /implants and are very comfy!
- I cannot tell you how grateful I am for these bras. After having a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy I was having a hard time finding bras/camis that were comfortable. I’m pretty sure I’m not going back to regular bras even when I am healed! With so many styles to choose from I don’t know why I would need to. Thank you for having such a wonderful product on the market!
- Recently underwent my final reconstruction and was feeling blue about not finding a good bra. I love these! I am going to be ordering more!